Make this holiday a fun and memorable by taking crazy loads of pictures of you and your friends and family. Here is a great collection of ideas by Pinterest you can try!
Ditch the traditional ‘red and white’ and go green instead, this Christmas! Here are some ideas that you can start with as part of your new holiday traditions!
1. Buy locally made gifts – Check out your local street market for beautifully Malaysian handmade goods!
2. Save any special gift wrap, ribbons, and bows – You can reuse them for another occasion or stash them in your craft box.
3. Choose alternatives to commercial gift wrap – Give old comics, calendars, fabric or even maps another life.
4. Give an experience gift – Experience is totally environmentally friendly and does not create waste.
5. Re’gift’ing – Get rid of those old unused gifts from this year and the past by passing it to someone who will give it a better home and better use. It’s totally OKAY.
We try not to neglect the male population in our community. This gift guide list include items that may not be available in Malaysia but that’s what the Internet is for! Plus, it doesn’t hurt to have a wish list for the next gift-giving day.
Cool Material has a long list of really cool things for the men in your lives that even some women would want! Click here to go there!
Let’s be real, we’re all last minute people. But sometimes that’s not always a bad thing. Okay so the store ran out of that bedsheet you wanted to get your mother or that pretty dress you wanted to get your girlfriend.
Boston.com have suggestions for last minute gift suggestions that include movie tickets, self-made coupons, premium chocolate, and food basket!
Think out of the box, I’m sure you’ve got plenty of simple ideas for last minute gifts! Leave a comment of your suggestions!